KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:35 PM

Me-Made-March Final Post



Alas, Me-Made-March is coming to a close. I managed to wear an outfit every day, except for one Saturday that I did not make it out of bed. lol. I am very pleased with the outcome. I was hoping to make more outfits to wear, but it is still a good thing that I was able to wear EXISTING outfits that I made for the month.

I have cast on for the Hitchhiker shawl and am going to start working on a jacket for the sewalong. I hope I don't punk out on this one. I am pretty intimidated, just from the first few posts. lol.

Back to Me-Made-March. Here is this week's breakdown:

* Vogue 1020 dress
* Simplicity 2590 cardigan & Simplicity 2618 pants
* New Look 6823 dress
* Vogue 8604 skirt
* Vogue 8634 cowl neck top

3 comments:

Jada said...

You should be proud you made some great outfits! :)

Sheryll said...

I loved all your MMM outfits Susan. And I know you can do great on the sewalong with your skills and experience!

mle said...

Well done! So many lovely outfits!