KNITTERS-DELIGHT



9:38 PM

What the heck are you up to...?

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. This is soooo unlike me. I am sitting here trying to remember all that I have done in a month. Unfortunately, it's too much to recount. I'll just say that after going to my 20-year high school reunion I have continued to try to work out, run after my little one, while still sewing. I have a lot of muslins that I have made for my etac conference. I'll show you one pair of paints that I have made along with a pair of leggings. The leggings and pants are Silhouette patterns. My friend Latrice helped me cut out patterns and muslin fabric as well as make runs out to yardage town for supplies. It has been a productive yet frustrating time.
In more fun news, my Sister visited me for her 40th birthday. We had such a blast. We ate, drank, shopped, worked out, did karaoke, danced, and just had an awesome time. I made her two maxi dresses (McCall's 6559), one that I doubt she will ever get around to sharing a pic with me. At least I know that she has been wearing them both and enjoying them (including receiving a ton of compliments).
I'll stop rambling. I can't remember if I mentioned that I'm taking a dress making class and pants making class which has me pretty busy. I know I'm in for a long semester but feel like it will really help my skills. Next up? More ETAC sewing contest work and my school projects. After that, I hope I'll get some time for fun sewing, including a yellow pair Clovers. Here's to hoping....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good girl. How's the little lady?

Victoria said...

Wow, you've been super busy!!! You should feel really accomplished. Loved the leggings & maxi dress for your sis. Have fun with all of the classes you're taking!!!! Cheers to productivity!

Myra said...

I love your sister's maxi, it's beautiful! Those leggings are really nice too...they look so comfortable! Glad you were able to get some time in for posting...however, fun with your sister is much more important!

velosews said...

Nice to see you're still sewing.

Lisa H. said...

Oooh,both the pairs of pants are really nice and the maxi dress is stunning.

Sheila said...

Sounds like a month of pure fun. The pants look good on you and the maxi dress for your sister is so pretty.