KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:32 AM

FO New Look 6856 - Cherry Red Pants


So I have made these pants in multiple colors. The thing is, my Mom loved them and so I gave them to her. This is now my first pair to keep. The cherry red color is beautiful and fun, while the gauzy fabric is perfect for the crazy 90 degree weather we've been having in San Diego. This is a 45-1 hr project so it's instant gratification for sure.


While this isn't a huge complaint, I have found that I have very little to wear these days. I have lost additional inches over top of my recent weight loss. I am going to have to go through my closet and make a few trips to Salvation Army, since most of my items are now too big to get away with wearing. Now I need to carve out some time to bulk up my wardrobe in both work and weekend appropriate looks for this weather, while I also work on my eTAC sewing challenge that's happening in October. Time to get moving....or at least tracing. LOL

9 comments:

Belinda B. said...

Red is such a great color on you and I must compliment you on your weight loss--you look fantastic!
Belinda

Amanda S. said...

Love the red pants! And congrats on the weight loss, you look great!

Myra said...

Oh I have to agree with Belinda... You do look fantastic!! I love these pants on you too! Beautiful color of red! Your commitment to the healthy new you is to be HIGHLY commended!

Judith said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Love this look on you...

Beth (SunnyGal Studio) said...

You look FANTASTIC! love the red pants and I wish I had long legs like you do, to work that look. On the bright side, not having things that fit plus your sewing talent equals some new creations, fun.

Lynn (YSG!) said...

You look great! After losing fifteen, I found eight. Hmm. Keep up the good work!

gwensews said...

Those are terrific red pants. Slender you can wear them so well.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be posting as anonymous. Every so often I'm led to your blog through links. You look healthy, congratulations!

Mary in Thailand

SewTell said...

You are indeed looking good. I might have to steal some unwanted clothes from you. ;-)