My outfits going clockwise:
* White kimono tee by MariaDenmark worn under store-bought sherbert colored cardi and self-drafted midi-length knit "wave" skirt. (I made both of these for my new Me-Made items).
* McCall's 6551 color-blocked dress with piping detail. I feel this is a stretch from my normal style choices, but I love the overall looks. From the longer back detail to the piping and color-blocking. Not to mention that I got both pieces of fabric for less than $5.00 at the National City swap meet....score!
* Simplicity 2365 pin-tuck tunic. This gets a lot of wear and always gathers compliments.
* New Look 6735 brown plaid, knit pants.
* New Look 6470 side tie - knit floral top.
This was a good week for Me-Made items and my color-blocked dress was the perfect end for my Me-Made journey. I managed to wear different items every day without any repeats (not counting store-bought RTW items). Hopefully the next time I will be able to wear 100% Me-Made. We will see.
Just for fun....here's the entire line-up in a collage.