I'm late posting week four for Me-Made-May as tomorrow is the last day. I do have my four outfits from this week ready to go for tomorrow, so there will be back-to-back MMM posts this week. Here is the rundown:
* Butterick black and red knit dress. This is a fav from 2010 that gets decent wardrobe rotation as a dress or tunic.
* Red Mission Maxi by Jamie Christina
* Burda 05-2010-105 Jersey Dress. This may be my all-time favorite dress. It's my go to item where I can be comfortable and still look great.
* Simplicity 4020 knit top worn under store-bought grandpa cardigan. (Yes, this has made it into every weekly MMM post this month).
* Butterick 5496 in a tie-dye print gifted to me by a fabulous blogger.
* Vogue 1179 t-shirt knit dress worn under store bought sherbert orange cardigan.
* Vogue 8790 black and white print knit wrap top.
So that was my week. I felt more excited by this roundup than last week. Even with no new items making it in this week, I sewed for this coming week.....Stay tuned.
Labels: Me Made May 2012