KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:21 PM

Photo Dump - LA to What I Wore Today


Hello all! I am heading off to my sewing class, but wanted to do a quick photo dump. I never posted my LA pics or shared that I got to hang out with Elizabeth from the Sewn blog who was visiting from NYC. My little one and I even had dinner with her San Diego family.

I made this Mission Maxi for my cruise. I wore it to work today under a cardigan. VERY comfy while still looking slightly dressy.


The LA pics is from my fandango with several of the SDCE sewing classes. The photo is at Michael Levine's warehouse. Woo-eee, look at all that fabric. So much inspiration, so little time.....


Up next, another Renfrew, a quick pair of pants, and a pair of Colette pattern shorts....stay tuned....


Oh - and I almost forgot....I already ordered my favorite picks from Vogue's new patterns that just came out. Thankfully, I got them for $3.99/each with my BMV discount club card. Score! I cannot wait to get them in the mail....

3 comments:

Monica D said...

Love your maxi and the red too!

Rose said...

Thank you for sharing! Wow! Michael Levine has a warehouse? I've never seen the inside of that.

Rose

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Okay, I am soooooo jealous about the trip to Michael Levine's. I want more than anything to visit there even though I own my own personal fabric store right now! *LOL* Glad you enjoyed your trip! And the red and camel maxi/cardi combination is very pretty on you.