KNITTERS-DELIGHT



11:55 PM

Minoru Sewalong

So while I haven't been sewing too much lately, I have joined the Minoru sewalong with Tasia at Sewaholic Patterns. I am even on track with the first three days of small steps accomplished. My fabric is from Yardage Town in National City, while my lining fabric was from my stash (originally purchased at Joann Fabrics on sale).

I am also trying to come to terms with my sewing woes (i.e. what to sew for my upcoming cruise). I will most likely make knits and comfy items due to my time constraints.  In addition to sewing from my stash of patterns and fabric, I did purchase the Mission Maxi pattern from Jamie Christina. Since we are both in California, it came in one day. Because of its length, I will need to get some fabric, which I was hoping to avoid, but am happy that I will have a perfect cruise dress for my trip. I will try to take a few progress pics of my Minoru as the sewalong progresses....

3 comments:

mle said...

Those fabrics are super pretty!

velosews said...

These are great fabrics. I know your jacket will look great.

Amy said...

Gorgeous fabrics! You have to post a progress picture soon!