KNITTERS-DELIGHT



7:40 PM

Self-Stitched September 2011 - Eight More Days


Here are some more of my outfits that I have worn for Self-Stitched September. Most of these were worn during my conference in Florida or over the weekend at home. The only new item this week is Simplicity 2444. I saw an amazing dress at Experiments and Accidents. I decided to copy her Anthro-inspired dress. I love it head to toe.


Here's my breakdown for the SS11 outfits going clockwise:

* Self-drafted skirt & Simplicity 2590 cardigan
* Butterick 5496 purple tunic top (worn under store bought jacket)
* McCall's 6264 pink knit dress
* Butterick 5327 pink tuck top
* New Look 6875 top and skirt (worn under store bought vest)
* Butterick 5495 swirl knit top
* Simplicity 3775 knit print dress (worn under store bought sweater)
* Simplicity 2444 polka dot dress (worn under store bought wrap)


Overall, I am very happy with my week's worth of outfits. I have still kept to my goal of wearing a different self-made item each day. I have only six more days to go...

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Love, love, love the Simplicity 2444 dress! It's perfect and is so cute with a cardi! You've been doing great with the month's challenge. You should be so proud of each look. They're so stylish!!!

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

Cute dress

Karin said...

You are really keeping up with Self stitched September! All outfits are great!

Manecoarse said...

Wow. What an accomplishment. Where did you find that adorable polka dot fabric? I love it.

Beth (SunnyGal Studio) said...

Wow I love that black and white polka dot dress - so cute. Great use of border print fabric and fit is very nice.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I'm loving that black & white polka dot dress too! It is just wonderful!