Here are some more of my outfits that I have worn for Self-Stitched September. Most of these were worn during my conference in Florida or over the weekend at home. The only new item this week is Simplicity 2444. I saw an amazing dress at Experiments and Accidents. I decided to copy her Anthro-inspired dress. I love it head to toe.
Here's my breakdown for the SS11 outfits going clockwise:
* Self-drafted skirt & Simplicity 2590 cardigan
* Butterick 5496 purple tunic top (worn under store bought jacket)
* McCall's 6264 pink knit dress
* Butterick 5327 pink tuck top
* New Look 6875 top and skirt (worn under store bought vest)
* Butterick 5495 swirl knit top
* Simplicity 3775 knit print dress (worn under store bought sweater)
* Simplicity 2444 polka dot dress (worn under store bought wrap)
Overall, I am very happy with my week's worth of outfits. I have still kept to my goal of wearing a different self-made item each day. I have only six more days to go...