KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:44 PM

Last Post for Self-Stitched September 2011


So I completed my SSS11 challenge and manage to wear a different self-stitched item every day for the month of September. It was a good challenge as I now know that I rely on a few key pieces of clothing to keep in heavy wear-rotation.

Here is the breakdown for this last week going clockwise:

* New Look 6823 knit dress
* Butterick 5627 snake print Lanvin knock-off dress (with purchased cardigan)
* Simplicity 2315 skirt and February Lady Sweater in Cascade 220 yarn
* Buterick 5614 stretch cotton pants (with store bought button down shirt)
* Zephyr's Wicked sweater in soy silk yarn ( with store bought pants)

That's all I have for now. The Butterick pants are a new creation. I like them, but they already feel a bit loose. I have a feeling that I'm always a bit heavier or bloated in the evening when I sew. Everything fits perfectly at night and then hangs a bit looser in the morning when I'm dressed for work. lol

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

What a great self-made month you had, everything looks so great.

Karin said...

You had an awesome SSS! It's amazing how many different beautiful clothes you have that you have made yourself.

brandilion said...

I love when you wear your sweaters!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Love all of your looks. Especially like the phython print dress. TFS

Thriftanista in the City said...

Love the snake print. Actually of love it all. Fabulous work!

Eliana said...

These turned out so lovely, outfits are perfect!!!