I have made three new items this week. My last post showed two of them. I also made another pair of Butterick 4789 pants in a drapey taupe fabric. Since I plan on wearing different self-made items this entire month (no repeats of self-made items), I have been trying to add to my collection. lol. Here's the breakdown for the last seven days.
* Collete Pattern Sorbetto top + Butterick 4789 pants
* Butterick 5562 top + New Look 6735 pants
* Simplicity 2187 jumper dress
* Butterick 5497 top
* Butterick 5496 top + New Look 6005 pants
* Vogue 1179 dress + infinity scarf
* McCall's 5662 tunic top + New Look 6735 pants
I am currently working on a dress to wear to my trade show next week. Since I will not have little girl with me, I can wear dresses that are not nurse friendly for a bit. Ahhhh, the thoughts of a new mommy. lol. Stay tuned...