KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:38 PM

Self-Stitched September 2011 - Seven Days


I have made three new items this week. My last post showed two of them. I also made another pair of Butterick 4789 pants in a drapey taupe fabric. Since I plan on wearing different self-made items this entire month (no repeats of self-made items), I have been trying to add to my collection. lol. Here's the breakdown for the last seven days.

Clockwise:

* Collete Pattern Sorbetto top + Butterick 4789 pants
* Butterick 5562 top + New Look 6735 pants
* Simplicity 2187 jumper dress
* Butterick 5497 top
* Butterick 5496 top + New Look 6005 pants
* Vogue 1179 dress + infinity scarf
* McCall's 5662 tunic top + New Look 6735 pants

I am currently working on a dress to wear to my trade show next week. Since I will not have little girl with me, I can wear dresses that are not nurse friendly for a bit. Ahhhh, the thoughts of a new mommy. lol. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You look great again! I think the coral dress with the scarf might be my favorite. I'm so jealous of your sewing progress! You must stay up after baby goes to sleep!

brandilion said...

I love all the blogging recently! You look fabulous and I miss you. :)

lakaribane said...

My favorite is 2nd Row, 1st from the left: pink/black/white tunic+ black pants.

Looking good!

Cennetta said...

Way to go! Seven great looks.