KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:53 PM

FO - Second Sorbetto and Simplicity 5259 Croped Pants


I have been sewing. I have been a little bit of a lazy bones after work - just relaxing with little girl, but I have stilled managed to get some new pieces made. My latest items are cropped pants and another version of the Sorbetto top. Actually, if you see the cropped pants picture, you'll notice the makings of another Sorbetto. I hadn't hemmed it at the time of the photo, but it is completed now. I hope to get a pic update soon. I added about 2 1/2 - 3 inches of length this sorbetto and omitted the bias binding. For the cropped pants, I moved the zipper to the side instead of the back.


Right now I'm planning on making a flowing, simple pair of pants that will transition into the fall weather. After that, I want to make a tunic top using a free burdastyle pattern. Let's just hope I get behind my sewing machine to make it happen. lol


9 comments:

SEWN said...

I love the new top. So pretty on you. And the cropped pants are a great staple!

Sheila said...

Cute outfit. My sorbetto pattern is still waiting to been sewn... well sewn again, the first one was a wadder.

Andrea said...

Your top looks great and I love the cropped pants as well. I have the sorbetto top taped and ready to cut out but I haven't made it up yet.

Faye Lewis said...

That's a dressy looking Sorbetto, real cute.

Jada said...

Very cute top! The cropped are cute also.

Julie said...

ooh, so pretty!! Summer must be such a fun time for sewing, lots of lighter fabrics and flowy lines. Looking great!

Carolyn said...

Loving your sorbetto! So cute! And I have to ask...how did you finish the edges if you didn't use bias binding?

Yarny Days said...

So pretty! Especially love that top!

HeathersSphere said...

Your wardrobe is stunning!