KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:52 PM

FO - McCall's 5251 Pink Pants



A few week's back I made two pairs of pants that didn't fit me well. Fast forward to the present and my pink pair fits me perfectly! Way to go on weight loss *patting myself on the back with both hands and smiling....*

I made the pants using the out-of-print McCall's 5251 pattern. I made a different version of these a few year's back. This is version C, which has the cuff on the bottom.

Overall, a comfy pair of pants that wear well for work and weekend, which is ideal. I plan to hem the other pair that didn't fit to wear sometime this week. They are also a capri style pant.

16 comments:

Sewing Projects said...

Congratulations! What are you doing to lose weight?

My name is Joanna and I just found your blog through Amanda's Adventures.

I am an avid sewer. I just committed to Living Dailies to sew every day for 365 days!

I looked through your projects and am impressed. I look forward to following your work!!!

~Sewing Projects Living Dailies: Joanna

Monica D said...

You go girl...are you saying you lost weight?

Lori said...

Great looking pants and congrats on the weight loss.

Karin said...

Your pants look great! A good fit and I like the capri length for summer.

Jada said...

Good looking pair of capri.Congrats on weight loss.

Carolyn said...

Yay!! The pants look fantastic!

Belinda said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!! You look so good. The pants are really cute and look comfy.

Faye Lewis said...

Love those pants Susan. You look great too!

Aminat said...

Cute pants...

Eugenia said...

You are looking fabulous! I love the pants - great colour.

Andrea said...

The pants look great on you, and I love the color. Congrats on the weight loss!!

velosews said...

The pants look so great. Congratulations on loosing the weight too. That's a great pink on you.

Carol Mami! said...

Guuuuurrrrrrl! I can see it! You look amazing...make it work. =) Love the outfit too. See you soon.

Hilary said...

Super cute!

Lynneb said...

Susan! You look incredible! And the pants are great, too!

Omega said...

Cute pants and you look gorgeous.