A few week's back I made two pairs of pants that didn't fit me well. Fast forward to the present and my pink pair fits me perfectly! Way to go on weight loss *patting myself on the back with both hands and smiling....*
I made the pants using the out-of-print McCall's 5251 pattern. I made a different version of these a few year's back. This is version C, which has the cuff on the bottom.
Overall, a comfy pair of pants that wear well for work and weekend, which is ideal. I plan to hem the other pair that didn't fit to wear sometime this week. They are also a capri style pant.
Labels: FO - McCall's 5251