KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:15 PM

FO - New Look 6912...Fierce with Flowers



So I'm feeling fierce in this dress. Yes, I'm channeling my inner Project Runway. lol. I started this dress almost a month ago and stopped short of finishing it to put it down. Laying in bed the night before last, I remembered it. Dug it out finished the side seams and hem and had it on at work today.

This pattern is a nice one. It's New Look 6912. I also plan to try the one shoulder dress version as well. I like how this looks like a shirt and skirt without needing to worry about all the tucking in.




Up next, the Sorbetto top and the scalloped waist skirt. I plan on wearing this on Monday, so I better get cracking.

Have a nice weekend everyone....

13 comments:

Candice said...

Now this is all kinds of fierce! I have this pattern, I will have to dig this one out A.S.A.P!

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

I agree! You are sooooo fierce in this dress!

Carolyn said...

Eek! I love the solid with the print! It is gorgeous! And I am loving all the scalloped edged items I'm seeing...I can't wait to see yours!

Allison said...

Love it! I actually just added this pattern to my "buy next time it's on sale" list.
I like how you didn't go with safe fabrics. I'm working on picking more "wild" prints myself. Also need to work on blogging my projects!

Faye Lewis said...

That is a beautiful dress, love the fabric combination.

Lori said...

Fantastic dress, the two fabrics work perfectly together.

Sabina@Slip Stitches & More said...

Looks fabulous on you, I think I have this pattern too, if not I will have it soon. You have really great taste in fabrics.

Jali said...

Very pretty! The colors are really refreshing and you wear them well.

Elle said...

You are rockin' that dress! I love the print top and solid bottom. I need to dig out this pattern and add it to the fall sewing plan.

Gail said...

I love this dress on you. And I might have to add the pattern to my collection!

MAD14kt said...

I am SO L*VING this!!! :)

SewOm said...

Beautiful! That shape is so flattering on you. You've inspired me to look at that pattern.

Lynneb said...

That's a great look, Susan. Nicely done.