KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:15 PM

FO - New Look 6912...Fierce with Flowers



So I'm feeling fierce in this dress. Yes, I'm channeling my inner Project Runway. lol. I started this dress almost a month ago and stopped short of finishing it to put it down. Laying in bed the night before last, I remembered it. Dug it out finished the side seams and hem and had it on at work today.

This pattern is a nice one. It's New Look 6912. I also plan to try the one shoulder dress version as well. I like how this looks like a shirt and skirt without needing to worry about all the tucking in.




Up next, the Sorbetto top and the scalloped waist skirt. I plan on wearing this on Monday, so I better get cracking.

Have a nice weekend everyone....

13 comments:

Candice said...

Now this is all kinds of fierce! I have this pattern, I will have to dig this one out A.S.A.P!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I agree! You are sooooo fierce in this dress!

Carolyn said...

Eek! I love the solid with the print! It is gorgeous! And I am loving all the scalloped edged items I'm seeing...I can't wait to see yours!

Allison said...

Love it! I actually just added this pattern to my "buy next time it's on sale" list.
I like how you didn't go with safe fabrics. I'm working on picking more "wild" prints myself. Also need to work on blogging my projects!

Faye Lewis said...

That is a beautiful dress, love the fabric combination.

Lori said...

Fantastic dress, the two fabrics work perfectly together.

Sbb1 Wellness said...

Looks fabulous on you, I think I have this pattern too, if not I will have it soon. You have really great taste in fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! The colors are really refreshing and you wear them well.

L said...

You are rockin' that dress! I love the print top and solid bottom. I need to dig out this pattern and add it to the fall sewing plan.

Gail said...

I love this dress on you. And I might have to add the pattern to my collection!

Monica D said...

I am SO L*VING this!!! :)

SewOm said...

Beautiful! That shape is so flattering on you. You've inspired me to look at that pattern.

Lynneb said...

That's a great look, Susan. Nicely done.