KNITTERS-DELIGHT



11:30 AM

New FO and New Etsy Shop



I am so excited I am bursting at the seams. After several emails through my blog and facebook, I decided to go ahead and create an etsy shop. My long-time dream is to eventually create patterns for sale under my K. Liboria label. Until then, why not share my love of scarves. Initially I made several scarves in preparation of Me-Made-March. After enjoying the process of making these scarves and seeing an overwhelmingly positive response, I decided to head to my local fabric store to purchase "a few" ahem...pieces of fabric to make some scarves for my etsy shop. Take a trip over and tell me what you think. I was hoping to pick things that are not just my taste, since they are not for me (booo!), but that's easier said than done.




Back to Me-Made-March. Here's my latest FO. I made this short sleeved jacket using Butterick 5498. It's so soft and comfy, I see a few more of these in my future - in the longer sleeved version. There isn't a review on PR for this one yet, so I plan on going on there to add my two sense.

I have cut out the pattern and fabric for a new high-waisted skirt. I plan on making it this weekend to wear to work on Monday. Hopefully little girl will let me. *smile*. Have a great weekend everyone.

13 comments:

Carol Mami! said...

So cool! I love Etsy...good luck!

Faye Lewis said...

cONGRATS!

Ambitious Sewer said...

Congradulations....I hope the best for you.

Sue said...

Good luck with the etsy shop! Love the jacket - I will head over to check out the review.

Monica D said...

CONGRATS! I pray you much success!!!

Julie said...

congratulations on the Etsy store!! awesome news. and the jacket is so cute.

Karin said...

Cute jacket! Best of luck with your Etsy shop!

Sheila said...

Congrats on your new venture.

Victoria said...

Congrats on your new business venture!!!! So happy for you. I hope your scarves sale out fast!!!

Heather said...

Great little jacket. i love your fabric choice.

Hilary said...

That jacket is CUTE. Great fabric and style for spring! And congrats on the new Etsy shop! It looks fantastic. That lavender scarf is so pretty!

Angela said...

What a great jacket! It looks fantastic on you and so perfect for spring. Your scarves are super cute... I wish I wore scarves. Good luck with your new shop!

amber said...

What a cute little jacket! I love the pop of color - perfect for spring weather, whenever it decides to get here. ;)
GL on the Etsy shop!