I'm at the home stretch for Me-Made-March with only a few more days left. Here's my outfits from last week (week 4). I made a point to include some of my knitted creations as well.
* February Lady Sweater
* Simplicity 3775 Dress (worn under a purchased brown sweater)
* Burda World of Fashion 02-2009-119 floral dress and Fusion shrug
* Vogue 8597 cowl top (worn under a purchased brown vest) and handmade bracelet
* Simplicity 2594 green stretch satin top (worn under purchased jacket) and infinity scarf
* New Look 6807 bright pink top, McCall's 6210 light pink knit jacket, & side slip cloche knit hat
* New Look 6780 knit top (worn under periwinkle, purchased cardigan)
I am working on a high-waist skirt by Vogue. I put the zipper in last night and sewed the side seams. I just have to add the facings, boning, and hem. This will be a nice addition to my work wardrobe. More to come....
Labels: Me Made March 2011