KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:23 PM

Me-Made-March Day One (FO Simplicity 2315)



New FO using the Simplicity 2315. I did not use their waistband, just a thick black elastic that I have attached to the top as a different design element. I should have shown the slit in the back, but didn't. Whoops. Honestly, this wasn't my favorite pattern, especially with the fact that it is an easy pattern. I plan on trying 2 quick and easy New Look skirt patterns to add to my wardrobe. Something cute that can be thrown on without much effort.



This is also the first day of Me-Made-March.I am wearing my new skirt and a bracelet that I made early last year after buying a jewelry making book. lol. That's it for now. See you tomorrow....day two.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Greatt looking outfit.

Candice said...

Lovely outfit!

Kisha said...

Cute outfit. Confession: First I thought you had made the cardigan, then I thought I think it's the skirt. I love them both. What exactly is the Me-Made-March, is this your personal challenge?

mle said...

That outfit look so great on you! great job!

Hilary said...

Very cute!! That skirt is a great staple.