KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:04 PM

FO Simplicity 2590



My first FO of February, the infamous Simplicity 2590 Cardigan. This came together quickly. I cut it on Tuesday night and sewed it while watching Law & Order with my Mother on Wednesday. This is very comfy and a nice wardrobe addition. I wore it to work on Thursday with my Simplicity 2954 top and felt great!

I started my Swing Pattern muslin, with no success. The fabric I chose was all wrong. Too dark to see what alterations I might need. Well, after work I did manage to make a quick Joann Fabric's run to buy some actual muslin and a few more Vogue/Butterick patterns while they are on sale.

I plan on making a top for my Mother while she is still visiting along with my bodice muslin.

8 comments:

Karin said...

Nice cardigan! I don't want to be overly personally here, but I must say wow! You are really getting your figure back quickly after having your daughter. I really noticed how small your waist is getting in the first pic.

Candice said...

Cute cardigan and top! I think this is the cargigan I want to sew just waiting on my patterns to arrive!

Toy said...

Very cute. I have this one as well.

Victoria said...

Nothing beats a comfy cardigan to wear with everything! Yours is super cute! I have this pattern and have been trying to make it for some time. Thanks for your review!

Hilary said...

What a great, versatile piece! I bet you wear it all the time. Fantastic color choice, too.

Cas... said...

Cute!

Keep up the good work!

Aminat said...

Nice cardy

Alessa said...

Very nice! I've been eying cardis like that for a while now, I may have to make one for MMMar'11... :)