KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:15 PM

1940s Swing Dress Muslin



I have traced the bodice for the Swing Dress Sew Along. I am excited. I still have to purchase my actual fabric, but I have 3 or 4 different winners in mind (all from Denver Fabrics). I purchased enough muslin fabric to sew up the bodice, which is my main concern. I plan to sew it up tonight and tomorrow and make alterations. Depending on whether or not I have the correct size for my current weight, I will then make my fabric purchases....stay tuned.

5 comments:

Monica D said...

I wait "Patiently" :)

Hilary said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to see more!!

Delana said...

That style dress is going to look fabulous with your figure. Wish I had more of an hourglass and less of this boyish stick figure look lol.

Nik said...

I agree with Delana.
when I read the title of the post, I thought "ooooooh, i want to see this."

Highland Monkey's said...

That looks like it's going to turn out fab, looking forward to seeing it finished.