KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:17 PM

FO McCall's 6210 - Pink and Romantic



Does this fabric look familiar? Yes, I made my scarf from scraps left over after cutting this coat out. I really like that I can throw it on and be out the door. It is very long, since it is actually a coat pattern, but I think it works. This one has pockets, which I'm always a fan of.

I managed to learn a new technique on this one, flat felled seam. It was fairly easy, but a nice addition to my sewing box of tricks. Oddly enough, but the day after doing this technique, it was a tutorial posted on Collette Patterns' blog. Great minds think a like I say. lol.

I still have to work on my swing dress. With President's day off, I'm hoping I can get a move on this one. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely color on you. Just the right head-dress too.

Hilary said...

That's really pretty! And I LOVE your hat.

Angela said...

Oo.. very nice! Love your scarves, too!

coffeeaddict said...

Great colour and texture. This is such a versatile piece, you can pair it with just about anything. Love the fascinator too!

amber said...

I'm in love with that fabric! And you can never go wrong with pink and black. Love!