KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:23 PM

FO Infinity Scarf Version 2



Here it is again....another infinity scarf. I love how it can quickly add a "style" element to my outfit. This is also my way of "cheating" on the Me Made March challenge. lol. In case I cannot find the perfect outfit that I have created, I can at least throw on my scarf to wear and still make it. lol. That's the same reason I am trying to make a lot of throw on cardigans. I can throw it on an wear it with any of my RTW items, of course I don't really have that many wearable RTW items, but that's another story.....stay tuned.

5 comments:

Delana said...

Ooooooo I really like your infinity scarves. So stylish.

Faye Lewis said...

I have just got to get one of those things made up! I am such a lover of scarves - for warmth as well as style. And you've already made two - and they look so good and stylish. It's time for catchup.

Julie said...

oh my god, that is so gorgeous!! I love that hand-dyed look to the colours and fabric. Funnily enough, a good friend of mine has been eyeballing a similar scarf on etsy, and it retails for... wait for it... $118. Yikes.

mle said...

Really pretty! Love this color on you!

Hilary said...

These infinity scarves are such a great idea. They seem so versatile and, like you said, you can just throw them on. This pink is such a pretty color on you, too.