KNITTERS-DELIGHT



5:40 PM

Trip Central

Butterick 5211


I'm still alive and kicking. It's been a very crazy and hectic 3 weeks, so this post is more of an update. My Parents came to visit me in San Diego over the Memorial Day Weekend and we had a blast eating, driving, and shopping...yup - sounds like my Sister's visit. lol

Buterick 5202


Three days later I went back to Vermont for a quick, 3-day trip to meet up with my parents and my siblings and their families. My Sister and her family are in Vermont, but my Brother and his family live in New Jersey. I try to fly to Vermont to catch up with everyone whenever my Brother drives up there. Needless to say, I didn't manage to visit one friend on my list (sorry Morgan and Sceronne) but did get some quality time with the family.

My Mother with my Nieces



As far as sewing goes, I have nothing great to show from my recent endeavors. Two dresses in a row were such flops that I won't even comment on them and after that I have only cut one shirt out from the latest Burda and stashed it on top of the ironing board in hopes I'll get to work....nope, not happening.

Hammin' it up with my Siblings


I did manage to finish the first sleeve of my Custom Knits Cardigan and also have photos of my Sister and Sister-in-Law in the dresses that I made for them. I am happy to report that both of theirs came out perfect! That's it for now, but hopefully something with pop up in the near future....we'll see....

My Dad and Brother

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Glad you had a great time with your family and lovely pics.

Gail said...

Loved the green dress - and great to see the dress in action.

Hilary said...

Your family looks so cool -- and not just because of the fab dresses. :) I love the photo of you with your sister and brother!

Cennetta said...

Looks like your family enjoys each others company. Family quality time is the best. Looking forward to your next great project.

Faye Lewis said...

So glad you had a great time!

amber said...

Aw, it looks like you had a great time with your family! :)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Your family looks awesome - it's so nice to see siblings having fun with each other. Now I may have to kick it up a notch - I made shirts for my relatives, but you made DRESSES - way more pressure!