KNITTERS-DELIGHT



3:00 PM

Meme for you & Vegas for me

I have been tagged for a meme by the talented Tasia.

Carol and I are leaving for Vegas tomorrow for a trade show, so I will leave you with my answers to the following eight questions:

1. What song never fails to move you?
Stay or Leave by Dave Matthews Band

2. What's your sewing threshold? As in, what will you let go, what must you absolutely fix?
I will let most things go, as long as the fit is right.

3. What's your "desert island" book/movie and why could you read/watch it over and over?
I have a few movies that fit that category….Lost Boys, Blade Trilogy, Sling Blade, Sixteen Candles, Steeling Home, Best Man….These are the ones I can basically recite verbatim.

4. What garment/accessory do you wear the most?
Until recently it was dresses, but in the last few weeks, it has been tunic tanks and capris with high-heel sandals.

5. What wouldn't you be caught dead in?
A mumu. At my size, that just ain’t pretty. lol

6. Your motto/mantra?
Make it work….need I say more (I love you Tim Gunn!)

7. A designer you consistently like and why?
Tracy Reese. Flirty, feminine, and colorful, with a classic signature style.

8. Something about you we wouldn't expect from reading your blog?
Other than some new events recently, I’d say I’m typically an open book. Vague, I know – but maybe you’ll stay tuned for updates. lol

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Love the Tim Gunn quote! "Make it work" is appropriate for so many situations, not just sewing. :)

Tasia said...

Thanks for playing! I like "Make it work" as a quote too :)
Have a fabulous time in Vegas!