KNITTERS-DELIGHT



3:15 PM

Sporty, Sexy Spice....FO McCall's 6069



I love the way we can find inspiration in other sewer's creations. Faye was sweet enough to post a blog post that included an inspirational "thank you" to ME! I am so grateful to have anyone even bother reading my blog, let alone find me inspiring! What a brightened day I had after reading her post and receiving her email. Thanks Faye!




Keeping it on the inspirational tip, I have been majorly stalking Amber recently. I ran out and purchased a Bodybugg using my Easter gift money after seeing the results she had with her Exerspy. I didn't stop there people...I immediately ran out and purchased McCall's 6069 dress pattern after drooling over her results.



I love the pockets, the ease of wearing a knit fabric, and how it makes me feel both sporty and sexy all wrapped into one....

20 comments:

Peacock Chic said...

That dress is super cute!! Love the back and your supermodel picture at the end. I might have to add that pattern to my archives.

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

Well after reading this post I decided to write to let you know that I read your blog regularly in my google reader. I love the dresses you make and have made the decision to wear more dresses. And let me tell you that I love the shoes you are wearing in this picture.

Heather said...

excellent fabric choice. Makes it look all swishy (movement).

Andrea said...

Love, love, love this dress!!

Monica D said...

Well done! I too adore knits ;D

narcissaqtpie said...

Yes! You look great! I just got this pattern this week, I have high hopes now for it.

Amanda S. said...

How chic! I think I have that knit - did you get it from JoAnn's?

Julia said...

Of course you are an inspiration to Faye and to all of us bloggers! I love to see what beautiful and sexy creation you have come up with next. Faye is an inspiration too!!!!

gwensews said...

Great dress! It's a beautiful print. I am jealous of your BodyBugg!

Opal said...

Great job on this dress. Love the fabric. I will be adding this to my list.

Karin (the Mrs.) said...

Great dress. And you look indeed sporty and sexy in it, very nice!

Lynda said...

you look fabulous...love the shoes

Jenny said...

Great dress- love the back! And another great job styling the whole look- from the hair to the shoes!

Hilary said...

You inspire me, too! This is yet another fantastic dress...the back is my favorite part. And as always, styled to perfection!

Eliana said...

Goooorgeous dress!!!

amber said...

Eeeee! Fabulous dress! It looks great on you, as does that body bugg missy. ;)

For the record, I'm totally copying Butterick 5456 some time this summer. At least you know that the inspiration train goes both ways! :)

Angela said...

Great dress! That print is awesome!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

You make the cutest dresses! This one is lovely too!

Tasia said...

Hi! I found your blog through your comment on mine, so I thought I'd say hi. Cute dress, too! Great colours, fabulous print, AND it has pockets! Nicely done :)

HeathersSphere said...

Delightfully dazzling dress on you!!! Thanks for inspiring me to get and make this pattern!