- Mountain Colors Hand Painted Yarns (5 skeins = 475 yards)
- Misti Alpaca Super Chunky (7 skeins = 385 yards)
- Cascade Rustic Wool/Linen Yarn (10 skeins = 1960 yards)
- Frog Tree Meriboo Wool/Bamboo Blen Yarn (7 skeins = 735 yards)
- Misti Alpaca Hand Painted Sock Yarn (1 skein = 437 yards)
- Rio De La Plata Merino (1 skein = 437 yards)
- KA Bamboo Darning Needles (3 sizes)
- Susan Bates Stitch Gauge
- Clover Extra Large Stitch Holder Set (2 pieces)
Yup....I want y'all to be jealous. lol. Seriously though, I am so dazzled by Karen's generosity. I have already cast on for the capelet and hope to have it completed by working through the my lunches on this project.
**A Quick Sewing Update: I have made a new bias cut skirt. It is hanging overnight before I hem it up. I also cut a Built by Wendy top to go with it. I hope to be modeling this for tomorrow.