KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:15 PM

FO - McCall 5251 & Vogue 8367 Pants



I have completed the last two pairs of pants for my PR contest challenge. Actually - I had a tulip skirt in a gorgeous silk shantung fabric, but I didn't do such a fabulous job on it. It is wearable, but wasn't what I wanted to show as my PR wardrobe contest piece. I opted for a cropped pair of pants along with the high-waisted Vogue pants. Really - I love them both.



I'd love to chat more, but I have to make PR reviews on both of these, so I can enter them into the contest....keep your fingers crossed.

8 comments:

Gail said...

I adore those high waisted pants. The fit and fall of the fabric is just perfect.

Faye Lewis said...

Bravo!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, those high-waisted pants are great- you've got legs for miles! The cardigan hits at just the right place for them too. Great job!

gwensews said...

The high-waist pants look terrific on you. Nice sewing!

Dei said...

Love the high-waited pants on you.

Hilary said...

Great pants!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE the high-waisted ones. So chic!

Julie said...

I love both of them, but those high waisted pants are so, so flattering!! They make you look so tall and skinny!!

Angela said...

Cute outfit!! Great job!