KNITTERS-DELIGHT



8:52 PM

FO - New Look 6780



Here is a new FO that is successful! Yup, I'm back on a roll. I have had my eye on this pattern for a while, but just didn't get around to it. I really like the shape and the elastic around the sleeves. Also, the band on the bottom is a great shape "assistor". This is another old fabric purchase that I dug out of my stash. It is also from Fabric.com, like the last project. This is a polyester/Lycra called Athena Royal. I purchased 1.5 yards from Fabric.com back in April for $8.97. I'm wearing it with my leggings McCall Lycra that that I made a while back. They are still wearing well and no issues with the elastic rolling either.



I have been trying to be good about not purchasing too much fabric, especially since I tend to shop as a stress management outlet. Needless to say - the stress has gotten too strong to resist. I managed to dive into a new fabric venue - Denver Fabrics. I read many blogs that had great FOs using their fabric, so I took the leap and purchased 4 or 5 different items. I'll show you once it arrives.



The funny thing is that I didn't even realize that I already made this top before - the same version, even. Too many patterns, too little time. lol. It wasn't until I was saving the pictures to my computer that I realized there already was a NL6780 folder. Anywho - for this second time around the bottom is a bit snugger, like I wanted. Not sure what's on the agenda for my next pattern, but hopefully something new!

14 comments:

Shannon said...

Your new top looks fabulous on you! You really rock that silhouette!

Cas... said...

Looks good.

I understand the stress shopping. It's fun but can wear out the pocket and clutter the home.

Keep up the good work!

jillian said...

So cute! And perfect with leggings.

Team Knit said...

love it!! It looks great on you.

- Julie

gwensews said...

Terrific outfit. The top looks amazing on you.

Faye Lewis said...

I love your tops and your style.

Amanda S. said...

Great top! I love the style and color on you.

Tanya said...

Love it, looks great with the leggings.

Gail said...

That fabric is ultra special! Keep up the good work.

julia said...

That second picture of you is wonderful!!! The top, especially the color, is perfect!

Angela said...

Great top! You look so good in it!

Toni Campbell said...

Let us know how long it takes for that fabric to arrive. The last time I ordered from Denver Fabrics it took forever!

Lisa said...

You did a great job with that top and it looks fab on you!

Aminat said...

Fabulous, what a great top and the color really suite you. W