I have finished my second BWOF pattern from this month's issue. I made the Business-Wear Tunic from the Take 1, Make 4 section. I made the size 46. I
Were the instructions easy to follow? For the most part. I used a silk fabric that I had purchased on my last LA trip to the Fashion District.
This was my first attempt at using elastic thread in my bobbin instead of adding the elastic and elastic casings like the directions called for. I am really happy with the result - especially with this being my first attempt. I wore this to work today and my Boss was surprised that I made it because of the subtle details. She said that she was impressed with how my skills have improved...I wonder what that means for the OTHER items I've been wearing to work. lol.
Tonight I'm cutting out the dress that appears on the cover of Burda's issue this month. I traced the pattern the other day and even purchased the fabric. Hopefully this will fly off my needles so I'll have this to wear on the weekend.