KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:16 PM

FO - Simplicity 2618



I finished a pair of black pants for work today. They are super comfy (which is great, since I'm going to keep them on for my red-eye flight tonight) and still professional enough to wear to work.



A very simple pattern, but a nice shape for my frame. I am almost finished another New Look top. I just have to sew the neck ties and voila. I did find it snugger than the last one I made, so this one might not make it to my closet. It's strange, since I bought the two pieces of fabric together and cut them at the same time. Since I worked on it late at night, I can only assume I used wider seam allowance. Good timing, though, either my Nieces, Mother, or Sister will be able to reap the rewards of my mistake.

Since I'm bringing movies and machine to go back East, I imagine more FOs to come....

11 comments:

Gail said...

Thanks for joining my blog. Your pants look great on you.

Faye Lewis said...

Nice fit on you pants.

gwensews said...

Your pants look like they fit perfectly. Nice job.

Sheila said...

Great pants.

Sew-Ann said...

These pants are nice. Can't wait for more updates.

Team Knit said...

fantastic looking pants! I always imagine that pants would be hard, since it's so hard to find great fitting ones in the stores....

- Julie

Hilary said...

What a perfect fit! Those are some great pants.

Jada said...

Those pants fit you good! Great job!

Robin said...

Great fitting pants!! Have a fun weekend!

Teresa said...

Wow, that's awesome :) I'm very intimidated by the idea of sewing pants. I have this idea that they're really tricky, but you make it look so effortless - they're great.

Julia said...

You look great!