KNITTERS-DELIGHT



7:01 AM

Featured Member on Pattern Review

Happy Monday! I am run-down, fighting off a cold and leaving work early to go to sleep. With all that said, Knittingmachinequeen informed me that I am the Featured Member on Pattern Review today. Very cool! I always check out the Featured Member, until today - which is funny, since it's me.

It sad sewing news - I did not manage to finish the Mini-Wardrobe Contest in time. I have just not been feeling too well, and have been sleeping more than normal. I have done a lot of traveling lately and have two more out of town trips to go this month. I just have to feel better, so I'm not out flat on my back sick.

I managed to finish my reversible wrap-skirt and my Burda Tunic (that I don't like). I have cut material for a coordinating top, but am stumped at one part. I plan to cut new fabric for this one, going up one size (too snug) and then bring it to my last sewing class of the semester tomorrow. I still plan on completing the challenge, even if it's just for myself. I will do a yellow knit top using the New Look pattern and a cat suit partially self-drafted, partially using another pants pattern.....stay tuned, I promise I'll have pics to come.

10 comments:

brandilion said...

link link!

for your non-sewing readers.

brandilion said...

gah! nevermind. You have to be a member to see you except the little blurb on the front page. Gratz lady!

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Congratulations on being chosen a Featured Member. I didn't finish in time for challenge deadline, but like you I am determined to complete the mini wardrobe.

gwensews said...

Comgratulations! I'll run over to PR and take a look! Maybe you didn't finish your garments in time for the challenge, but you did make a few nice things for yourself, so you are still a winner!

cidell said...

I was just popping over to tell you congrats, but you saw it already!

Adrienne said...

Congrats girl!

Sew-Ann said...

Another congrats on the feature. An eyebrow went up when I read cat suit. I'll be on the lookout for that one.

RobinH said...

Wow, you've been busy! Your family is really lucking out, too- that pink top is delightful, and your sister's top looks great. (I think my favorite is the Vogue dress you made for yourself, though!)

Congrats on the Pattern Review feature, and take care. Being sick can put such a crimp in one's crafting schedule. :)

QueenSH said...

This is cool..congrats..hope you feel better soon.

Cennetta said...

Feel better and congrats!