KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:30 PM

Long Weekend!

I am happy to have this long weekend. I was in North Dakota earlier this week on business and I need to re-coop. I have been sewing a bit here and there. I have two BWOF tunic tops almost finished. I have a silk version and a brocade, thicker version. Not sure which won will win out for the Pattern Review contest yet. I also have a dress that just needs hemming for another FO. This has been in my UFO pile now for months, which is ridiculous, since it's so cute. Pics by Tuesday, I PROMISE!

5 comments:

brandilion said...

you have fun!

gwensews said...

Have a great weekend!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Susan did you do the styleboard or whatever it's called. I still need to do mine. I'm finishing up the lining in a jacket and will cut my top out tomorrow. I'm working on a muslin of my second jacket and will have all of next week to work on it.

Ambitious Sewer said...

Glad to know your doing alright...enjoy your long weekend!

Robin said...

Go you with the BWOF projects! I got that Olfa tracing tool the other day in the mail already and plan to try it out soon.