KNITTERS-DELIGHT



4:04 PM

FO New Look 6433 Skirt


I used the New Look 6433 pattern to make a quick and satisfying FO. I had a bit of trouble with my last Burda top. I made the puffs on the sleeves too tight! They looked soooo cute, but were cutting off my circulation. lol. So, I'm keeping my Burda skirt project for my school project and focusing on quicker, instant gratification projects at the house. It's spring in San Diego and I need to update my wardrobe with some "happier" clothes. Less dark and drab and more color.



My skirt material was one of my great knit finds at FIDM. This was only $1.00! Plus the cost of the elastic for the waistband. Next up, a circle skirt and a few cute tops....stay tuned.

15 comments:

Omega said...

Cute skirt, great price. Don't you just love sewing! I also love dots.

gwensews said...

Your outfit sings "spring"! Love the print skirt. And, you cannot beat the price!

Hilary said...

Wait...$1?! Are you serious?! The skirt looks great...it's spring-y and cheerful, but also sophisticated.

Lisa said...

Great job on the top! Very cute ensemble : )

ekgheiy said...

Damn girl! You're on a role! And $1? That's my kind of bargain. How on earth do you find the time to make this fabulous wardrobe. It takes me a stupid-long time just to hem a pair of pants! Ha!

Amanda S. said...

Very cute and springy!

Anonymous said...

I love how you hit the ground running with your sewing.

The combination of price + print of the fabric is almost too much to bear, LOL!

mimisatin said...

Cute enough!!

Delana said...

You're getting quite the wardrobe! Love the skirt.

Cas... said...

Cute skirt! Nice start for a spring line up!

Keep up the good work!

Sheila said...

That is such a cute skirt and looking forward to your Spring collection.

Adrienne said...

Very cute!

Renee said...

Wow, I love the skirt pattern! Thanks for the comment on the Chuva pattern.

Cennetta said...

I like!

Michelle said...

The skirt fabric is adorable, I can't believe you got that for a dollar! Such a great outfit!