KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:11 AM

Serge & Bijou

I am sooo excited! I have my serger class this afternoon. I started a top and bottom using New Look 6856. I just need to hem the pants & add the elastic to the waist and add the cover stitch for the top. I'm hoping I'll get great tips on doing this on the serger.

In knitting news - I read Robin's post about Marnie MacLean's new pattern Bijou at Twist Collective and had to immediately download it and buy the suggested yarn. I'm hoping this will put a spark in me for my knitting mojo. I love my sewing, but would like to keep up both!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I have that pattern, but haven't worked it up yet. Looking forward to seeing yours.

Anonymous said...

Yay on the serger class! I think I made that skirt and really liked the fit.

Lara said...

I felt the same way when Robin posted that pattern! I am heading to my LYS this week to buy the yarn. It is a great pattern. Are you doing the long or short sleeve?