KNITTERS-DELIGHT



5:15 PM

Sewing FO - Apron



Thanks to everyone for the nice compliments on my Orangina FO. It took so long to make, that it's nice to her the positive feedback. So I'm still plugging away at sewing and have already been to 4 weeks of sewing classes this past month. I still have 13 more classes for the semester! Here is my first completed project for class as well as the first completed project on my new Bernina!



Here are the latest pattern purchases. Of course I have been reading more blogs and have my eye on many many more. I'm going to work on tracing the skirt pattern this evening along with working on my newest knitting project...Nicole.

6 comments:

Cas... said...

Cute apron! You did a terrific job. I also like your patterns! I can't wait to see the finished projects!

Keep up the good work!

Adrienne said...

Welcome to another addiction lol

Andrea said...

You did a good job on that apron. Keep up the good work. I also agree with Adrienne.

Samantha said...

Sounds like you will be a VERY busy girl!!

Hilary said...

That's adorable! Can't wait to see those patterns all sewn up...

Robin said...

Very cute apron, and you are looking great! Go Susan!