It's about time! I have taken way too long working on Orangina. Even though this was my second time making this top, it just would not go by quickly. Of course I did stop working on this project to create the Back to School Vest and create two skirts...still this was a looming weight on my knitting shoulders. I am going to re block it, now that it is seamed to gain a bit more length on the bottom and to even out the ribbing. I think this came out fairly nice and will get a bit of wear here and there.
Size - This top came out way too big my first go around, so I actually made the X-Small for the front and decreased an additional 18 stitches for the back. I also made the lace portion longer than the pattern called for.
Yarn - I actually used the suggested yarn which was Rowan's 4-ply cotton. My purple version was made using wool. Not a smart choice for San Diego.
Needles - US 4
Additional Modifications - I seamed the top a bit more to keep the scallops tighter and to avoid a loose neckline.
Changes - After I re block this top, I'll see whether or not I want to add an inch or two more on the bottom. Since cotton tends to stretch with wear, I think I might just keep this as is for longer wear.