KNITTERS-DELIGHT



12:56 PM

Secret Pal 12 - Final Gift




My Secret Pal Melissa sent me the sweetest package this weekend. Here are the goodies. She browsed around my blog and saw that I was also getting into sewing clothing and that I make an occasional quilt here and there. She got me sewing books, quilted coasters (which I am in absolute LOVE with!), a note pad (already being used), two Amy Butler prints, a handle to use with a knitted sewed purse, Skittles (my mouth thanks you, while my waistline says something else...lol), and beautiful yarn - from Rowan to Blue Sky Alpaca to Royal Llama Silk. Not forgetting that she already sent me a very generous gift certificate that I used to buy my Silky Wool, I had a fab partner all-in-all.

Thanks soooo much! I hope you check back on my blog soon as I have already purchased fabric (last night) to make a skirt from the Sew What Book! I couldn't be more pleased.

7 comments:

Robin said...

What a great package!!

Virtuous said...

Definitely!! Someone stalked you well!! :o)

Ambitious Sewer said...

Wow! What a wonderful package...I can't wait to see how your skirt comes out.

Adrienne said...

Ohhh!!! Great package!!!

Hilary said...

What a wonderful secret pal! I loooooove that fabric.

Team Knit said...

Ooh, what a nice package! I'm sure you'll make some great stuff with all those goodies!

- Julie

Lesley's Creations said...

Oooooo lucky you! What a great package. Looking forward to see what you make from it. xx