KNITTERS-DELIGHT



2:28 PM

FO - Ballerina Skirt




Thanks to my Secret Pal 12, Melissa I have created a new skirt! I used her gift, the Sew What book to make this two piece ensemble. I picked a green and gold material for the underskirt and a gold organza material for the removable overskirt. Hope you enjoy the photo shoot! While my blog is mainly a knitting blog, I have been inspired to sew more as it is a newer craft for me.

Welcome home to my roomie Brandi. Now that she is back from her cruise, we will be knitting and sewing to our hearts content. Break out the vino and let's get crackin'!

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Your skirt is gorgeous and great photos.

Andrea said...

You did a beautiful job on this skirt. You look beautiful!!

Bets said...

Lovely skirt, you wear it well!

amanda said...

nice work! the skirt is gorgeous.

Knit - R - Done said...

Great work! I love interactive clothing, it so much more interesting.

Cas... said...

Gone girl! You are working the photos! I love the skirt and the overlay is super cool!

Nice going! I can't wait to see more!

Ambitious Sewer said...

The skirt is beautiful...I especially love the color!

Melanie said...

I too love the skirt! One of these I am going to learn how to sew, seriously.

WandaWoman said...

Lovely skirt. Just beautiful.

Adrienne said...

You did a great job!q

Cennetta said...

Beautiful.