KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:38 PM

FO - Amy Butler Anna Tunic



I am on a sewing roll....during my sewing class, I was able to finish the Anna Tunic I started last week. I was so excited to try the "Sew What" skirt book, that I immediately stopped the tunic to attempt making my own pattern from the book's skirt suggestions. This is my first top and first lined project. I may shorten the length a bit to go with the camisole length instead. I picked up a cute ribbon from Joanne's during my break, which had all the top's colors incorporated into the design. Instead of using the same fabric for the top portion, I opted for a coordinating fabric.

15 comments:

Cas... said...

Nice top! Boy you are on a roll!


Keep up the good work!

jillian said...

You ARE on a roll - another beautiful piece!

Adrienne said...

Go head girl!

Sheila said...

You are definitely doing you thang.. cute top.

Thanks for the compliment on my sweater. I wore It Monday and it was a hit.

Robin said...

You are totally on a roll - looks great!

Robin said...

You are totally on a roll - looks great!

Sarah said...

Wow, you are so talented! If I tried to make anything lined... well, it would just be a source of stress. The colors look great on you, great choice of fabric! That looks like a versatile pattern too, there are so many combinations that would look cool.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Terriaw said...

That is a great looking tunic! I love the fabric you chose for the top portion. Great colors on you too. Looks very professionally done!

Andrea said...

You go girl!! I love what you're doing so far!!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Oh, this is really pretty. Such vibrant colors. This looks gorgeous on you.

ekgheiy said...

OMGoodness ... I'm so jealous :)

brandilion said...

Go Cami length

:)

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I have done you a favour informing you about gorgeous fabrics, I can see a serious sewing and fabric addiction in your future ... smiles. Very pretty top and I love the way you styled it too.

Hilary said...

LOVE. What a great top -- you did an amazing job! The whole outfit is adorable - ribbon, black pants, the whole shebang.

Your ballerina skirt is also beautiful -- you are a master seamstress!

Cennetta said...

You look Fabulous!