KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:49 AM

Secret Pal Question #4 & 5

For the second time in a row, I am answering two of the secret pal questions.
Week # 4
1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?

I would like a nice and expensive yarn such as Tilli Thomas, Artyarns, or Malabrigo


2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

I don’t think there’s a yarn that I can’t live without, since I’m always using different ones. I think that Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece is a good staple to have, though.


Week #5
1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?

Since I’m so far from my family, I would say Vermont to see the ones I love.


2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

I’ve done a fair amount of traveling in my life, but have yet to go to Thailand.

0 comments: