KNITTERS-DELIGHT



1:17 PM

Another Knit Nite


I managed to make it to a new (for me) knit group last night. There's a SNB group that meets at Influx cafe near downtown. While there wasn't too much knitting going on, it was great to find that some of the women there also dabble in raw food eating, Kombucha tea making, and even vegan food baking! Right up my alley! While I haven't been a raw foodist for months and months, now - it's something I want to get back into during the summertime. Also, they gave me the skinny on free continuing education classes that are offered locally for sewing. Even though I am already a quilter, I have yet to try to make clothes and think this could be the push I need.

I'm planning on going to this evenings knit group that meets at a local wine bar. It was so much fun last time and I even managed a few stitches, to boot! lol. As far as knitting progress goes, I have actually finished the back of Orangina and even blocked her. I have already cast on for the front and am plugging away.

4 comments:

Team Knit said...

Sounds like you've found a great group of knittas to hang out with! That cafe looks so cozy....

- Julie

Hilary said...

Knitters are all such interesting people. :) Your SNBs sound awesome!

Teresa said...

Sounds like fun! It's always great to have such a knit night :)

Andrea said...

I'm glad you found such a nice group to start hanging out with. I've been fascinated with the whole raw food thing but have never dabbled into it. Thanks for the link to Kombucha. I just printed out the pages to read.