KNITTERS-DELIGHT



5:57 PM

Birds of a Feather


So I have given my current housemate notice to make way for a better suited living situation…my first knitting friend in San Diego - Brandi . She will be moving in this July. I’m very excited to double my stash without a trip online or to the LYS. *grin* Since I already have a subscription to Interweave Knits, she is going to subscribe to another yarn mag. Perfect!

I’m hoping that I will have my Mom’s Tam completed and blocked by this weekend so I can mail her the last portion of her Mother’s day gifts. It’s looking great so far. With tonight’s KIP at Starbucks, I should have no problem dusting off a fair amount of the pattern. I am excited to start the cable vest with my new Knit Picks yarn. In the meantime, here's a progress pic of Tam C.

3 comments:

QueenDBW said...

Niiice!! Color knitting is on my list of things to try this year....

Team Knit said...

ooh, the colourwork looks like it is coming along really well!!

good luck with the new roomie!

- Julie

Robin said...

Congrats on the new roommate! That will be fun.