KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:21 AM

Vegas without Knits

I am back from Vegas, without having cast on for my new project and without getting rid of my "whatever makes me hack and cough and not breathe" thing I have. Being under the weather did not help liven things up for sure, but I still managed to make it to see the big Cirque du Soleil production K À.

The Mandalay Bay at a beautiful french restaurant called Fleur de Lys. Chef Hubert is amazing. Despite the smaller portions, everything added up to a perfectly filling meal with tones of taste. I started my meal with the chilled oysters with champagne on top. The main course was filet mignon with lobster tails and a whipped potato that was as smooth as cream. For dessert, I chose the cheese plate along with jellies and honey comb. Perfect! Trust me. Since I don't have any knit pics, I'll give you a photo laden post of my trip.

The Bedroom with Sitting Area overlooking the pool




The entrance at the Venetian


After a tough day on the tables...lol...naah, just pooped!


The suite was over 1200 square feet with four flat screen tvs (bar area, living room, bedroom, & bathroom), a sitting area in the bedroom, a jacuzzi tub, and two separate bathrooms. If I could even have that kind of set-up in a condo to purchase in San Diego - I'd be happy! lol

So....about the bf. He's the guy that I mentioned a while back. We had a date and have been seeing each other ever since. I'll keep you posted...

14 comments:

Robin said...

Great details! You guys are a very cute couple! That picture of you by the Venetian entrance is FAB-ulous!

K. said...

As always, you look fab! Montreal boys rule!!!!! You deserve the happiness!!!

:-D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Vegas. The hotel looks fab:) It's hard to get knitting in when you have other things to keep you occupied. lol

WandaWoman said...

I love that picture of you in the dress. You look gorgeous, girlfriend! You and the bf make a cute couple. I'm glad you've met someone new and are finding happiness.

Still Patrice said...

Gosh your hotel was absolutely gorgeous!

Nelly Knits said...

the hotel room pics are beautiful...i'm jealous i wanna go on vacation..maybe in a couple months.

The Dollars said...

I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to go to Vegas forever, but we haven't made it out there yet. We did get out to San Diego a couple years ago and LOVED it!

Lara said...

Sounds like a like of fun. You two look like a great couple! There are always kinks to work out in the relationship - if it is worth it, then you can do it!

Jada said...

You guys look good together!!
Love the hotel!!I know you are having a great time!!

raining sheep said...

thank you for visiting my blog...I absolutely love Vegas. I go rockclimbing there with my boyfriend and it is one of our favorite places. The Hotel looks amazing...and it's not raining...like here in Spain.

AllyB said...

Yow-za! Looks like things are going well with you. Just stoppin in to say hey, haven't been here in a while so I've missed a lot of good stuff I see.

Virtuous said...

Gurl this update will do over knitting any day!! ;oD

Thanks for showing your new love! And I luved the details about your dinner! Yum!!

You guys do it big when hitting Vegas!

I like you in your cute sassy dress with your hair down!

You and the man lookin' good together!!

Teresa said...

Yowza! That's quite a suite!
Glad you had fun in LV - and hope you kick that cold/cough nastiness!

amanda said...

Glad you had a nice trip - and good luck with the new BF :)