KNITTERS-DELIGHT



7:33 PM

Knit Night and Fusion



I am always planning on going to the many knit groups that there are in San Diego. Last week I missed Bobmas Even at the Grove and missed Knitnutz the past two Sundays. Well - I managed to make it to the Infinite Knitters Knit Night at Starbucks after work yesterday. I had a great time. I had been missing my friend Brandi and I knew she'd be there. It was a blast and she and I stayed until Starbucks kicked us out at 10:30 pm. Here's some pics from the group, including a budding tradition...shooting pics of our "knits as friends". Gotta love the mind of knitters. Unique to the core.


So I've been plugging away at my Fusion project. I have only 8 more rows (2 pattern repeats) before I'm on the second side. It's a pretty easy pattern and I should be finished by early next week. Here she is hanging out on the bushes and then a close up of the pattern design.



9 comments:

Team Knit said...

It's looking great so far!! And your knit night seems like a great crowd.

- Julie

Robin said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I was looking for you at Bobmas Eve( But I'm glad you got a chance to KIP. Hopefully, we'll get together soon. Actually, another knitty friend lives in PB. I could drive down one weekend afternoon to knit with you guys. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you got to hang out w/your knitting buds. Fusion looks GREAT so far.

Teresa said...

I apologize if this isnt' your thing, but I've tagged you! You can check it out here.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Dollars said...

Aww..I wish there was a cool knitting group here! The only one I know of has my mean co-worker in it, so poo on that idea!

raining sheep said...

I absolutely love your shrug, I love the color and lacy pattern. It will look fabulous.

brandilion said...

hey, you have a meme to do. Quit working and get busy :)