KNITTERS-DELIGHT



5:32 PM

Frogged Again!!!!

I am soooo bummed. I tried on my tube toporini and it just doesn't look nice on me. I'm not sure what it is, but instead of finishing it up for FOs sake, I've frogged. This is the second project in a row and with the same cottonease yarn. I'm heading to Vegas with my BF tonight for the weekend and have packed a new project that I hope I'll only get a chance to work on at the airport and on the short flight. The fact that I'm under the weather is even putting a damper on my trip. A bunch of meds later, I hope I'll be feeling good by tomorrow morning. Back to knitting....my new project is from Ella Rae - Book Seven. It's called Fusion and calls for Ella Rae Shibu which I ordered from elann.com. Please send out some good knitting vibes my way - I need to have a positive FO and I mean stat! I'll try to take some Vegas pics to post on Monday.

7 comments:

amanda said...

Aw, feel better! Enjoy the trip - and look forward to the new knitting. Leave the frogging in the past... :)

Lara said...

I am sorry about the top! That is a bummer. I hope you feel better and enjoy your trip to Vegas!

Virtuous said...

Gurl don't worry about it! At least you had the foresight and didn't just keep doing it to make it a not so happy experience!

And ur uh did you mention a BF?!? :oD I am happy for you! When? How? You know I want details! Haha! Gotta live vicariously thru somebody! Tee hee!

Can't wait to see your new project started!!

Have fun in Vegas woman! Hope that heat dries up all of your cold out of you! ;o)

Teresa said...

Blah! I'm going through a similar circumstance (knit wise). It sucks.
Hope you're feeling better (health AND knit wise) soon.

Shannon said...

I'm glad that you were able to move on and not continue on a path just for the sake of finishing. Hope Vegas was great. I always seem to have some sort of epileptic seizure activity when I'm in Vegas. It's a bit over-stimulating for me..

Robin said...

Sorry to hear about TT - but there are just too many good patterns out there not to move on! I have also been on a "frogging roll" lately. Hope you are having a great time in Vegas! And yeah, I second Stacy CrimsonPurl's request for details on the new BF!!!

Team Knit said...

Frogging always sucks- all that time and energy. But at leas tyou can use that yarn again for something you'll love!!

- Julie