KNITTERS-DELIGHT



8:44 PM

Frogs and Cast-Ons


I have frogged my Tubular Camisole by Stephanie Japel. I felt so good about my compensation methods for this top. So many people had mentioned sizing on Ravelry and I took note. I cat-on for the x-small, which is 2 sizes below my normal size and then I went down 2 needle sizes. Still HUGE when I tried it on. No sense continuing - so I frogged the project and have recycled the CottonEase for the Zephyrstyle pattern, Tube Toporini. I'm 3inches into the bust portion of the project. This is really coming along. I'm not sure how I feel with my pre-blocked piece due to a tight looking cable down the front, but will keep going with it. Once I'm below the bust portion, I'll try it on for fit. I also chose the smallest size for this pattern, due to a sneaky suspicion that I knit looser with this yarn.

4 comments:

amanda said...

Sorry you had to frog but hopefully this pattern works out a little better for you!

QueenDBW said...

I hate when I have to frog! I hope this works out better for you. It looks like it's coming along...

Des

Cherries1921 said...

The tube top looks great...can't wait to see what it looks like finished. Thankx a lot for leaving a comment in my blog. I saw ur previous post and its cool cause we got a lot in comon.

Teresa said...

It's too bad you had to frog! I hope your next go-around turns out well.