I have frogged my Tubular Camisole by Stephanie Japel. I felt so good about my compensation methods for this top. So many people had mentioned sizing on Ravelry and I took note. I cat-on for the x-small, which is 2 sizes below my normal size and then I went down 2 needle sizes. Still HUGE when I tried it on. No sense continuing - so I frogged the project and have recycled the CottonEase for the Zephyrstyle pattern, Tube Toporini. I'm 3inches into the bust portion of the project. This is really coming along. I'm not sure how I feel with my pre-blocked piece due to a tight looking cable down the front, but will keep going with it. Once I'm below the bust portion, I'll try it on for fit. I also chose the smallest size for this pattern, due to a sneaky suspicion that I knit looser with this yarn.