KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:44 PM

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

I have joined the Favorite Color Swap. First assignment, fill out a questionnaire. Without further ado, everything you did and didn't want to know about me in a nut shell:

  1. What are your top three favorite colors? Blacks, Purples, & Wines


  2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting & Quilting


  3. What products do you really covet? Buttons, baubles, & hooks for knitting projects, cute stitch markers that don’t come apart with use, & yarn soak now that I’m starting to block my projects


  4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Watching movies, walks or biking on the boardwalk, cooking, & socializing


  5. Is there anything you collect? Shoes, Purses, Knitting Books, & Quilting Books


  6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Sagittarius and Tiger


  7. What are your favorite……

    • scents/smells? Lavender, jasmine, rain
    • types of music and/or bands? R&B(Avant, Raheem DeVaugh, Carl Thomas), Hip-hop(R. Kelly, Lil Wayne, Ciara, Ludacris, alternative (Audioslave, Bat for Lashes, Sigur Ros, Disturbed, Fuel, Cold Play) and soul (Goappele, Eryka Badu, Raphael Sadiq, Amel Larrieux), Dave Mathews Band, Byork - too much to list...

    • places to shop? I’m a bargain girl so Target is high on my list. Also enjoy indulging at Nordstrom’s and Macy’s

    • season? Fall in Vermont, but Summer in San Diego

    • yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? I’m into all natural yarns. Silks, Cottons, etc. Of course wool blends are better than 100% wool with me being in California.

    • candies or goodies? Surprisingly enough – I’m a woman that doesn’t like chocolate. Skittles, Chewy Runts, Shortbread Cookies


  1. Do you have any wish lists? I might have some books on Amazon on a wish list, not really sure


  2. Are you allergic to anything? No – thank goodness


  3. Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats, both from animal shelters (Hannah & Scofield). I also have a 75 gallon salt-water fish tank


  4. Other interesting/or not so interesting things about me:

    • My Ravelry ID is KnittersDelight

    • I'm a texture person – I think it gives clothing it’s style

    • I love to travel and have been to France, England, Holland, and several countries in Africa. I have a lot more places to visit during my lifetime for sure.
    • I prefer red wine over white – Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, & Merlot
    • I like to think of myself as a girl-girly with an edge. I have my tom-boy side for sure.

0 comments: