KNITTERS-DELIGHT



6:42 AM

First February Friday



Happy Friday everyone. Not a lot to share in the knitting world. I have been working on the Camisole from Knitting Lingerie Style book. I have completed the upper back and left front. I should finish the right front this evening and then join it for working the bottom lace portion. Here's my progress so far:





I've been a bit under the weather, which is not good seeing as I'm scheduled for my tonsil and adenoid removal this Thursday. Because I'm congested, they'll have to play it by ear as far as going ahead with the surgery. I'm taking pills 3 times a week along with cough syrup with codeine at night. I'm hoping this will work. Tully is taking the cats on Wednesday for his 2-month time with them. His place is a lot larger, so Scofield will be happy to get space to run like a banshee. Since it's on the 3rd floor as opposed to the first floor where I'm at, they can go out on the porch and enjoy the fresh air.

Speaking of fresh air, I went to a Design and Manufacturing trade show in Anaheim yesterday. I drove up from San Diego 87 miles each way, landing across from Disney Land. I'll have to drive up again sometime to actually go in. lol. Here's a few pics from my trip.





Since I forgot to bring the right side of the camisole, I'm planning on starting Jennie Atkinson's barely-there cardigan known as "Lacy Cardigan #22" during my hour lunch today.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I like the colorway you chose for the camisole! I have a friend who just had her tonsils and adenoids out and it sounded like it was not that bad. I still have mine but Jim swears this is why I get sore throats more often than he does (he had his removed as a kid.)

Monique said...

My goodness you poor thing! Wow! Hope the surgeries go well.
On a lighter note...I plan to make the Surplice Bodice Camisole one of my projects this year. I want to wear it this summer. Have fun with yours. Keep posting.

amanda said...

Hope you feel better soon, Susan! Good luck with the surgery.