KNITTERS-DELIGHT



11:22 AM

Life News

I'm still around...just not knitting. I tried knitting on my flight to Phoenix only to realize that I forgot where I left off. After tinkering back a bit, I lost interest. Good news - I am happy about the SKC KAL. I already have the Tree Jacket pattern, but might give myself an FO boost by getting Juliet to work on first. I already have cotton fleece that would work great for the pattern.

In other life news...I have moved out of my old apartment with Tully and have moved into my new place this past Saturday.Tomorrow is his birthday, so his mother is flying over from Vermont to visit. I'll be having her over for dinner on Saturday evening. I really love his family, so I'm looking forward to seeing her even though it might be a bit tough for me. We'll see....

Here's a pic of my last night at my old place. I made Tully and his new roommate dinner and we sat on the balcony drinking wine, listening to music, and talking all night.

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you are hanging in there!

Virtuous said...

As always it is good to hear from you!

Glad things are so amicable and that you are moving on!

JustMe said...

Good to hear everything is okay! I am sure your knitting fever will come back soon!

Lara said...

I wish you well in your new place. It seems as though you are doing well! Your knitting will come back. I am sure the SKC KAL will be just the boost you need.

Robin said...

Everything sounds like it's going well, and you look great! Are you still doing the raw food thing?

Susan said...

Thanks everyone - and yes I'm still doing the raw food diet. I've lost a total of 29 pounds so far. Today is day 88.

urbanknitrix said...

Glad all is well - you'll get that knitting bug back soon.

Sheila said...

I'm sure before you know it you'll be picking up your needles - and -wishing you the best in your new place. Wow!! 29lbs you look great.

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that your doing well. I tagged you with one of those meme's. Check my blog.

NikkiJ said...

Ok, I haven't checked your blog in a while cause I've been on Ravelry. However, looking at this latest picture, I'm sure you've lost a significant amount of weight. You look good! Wadaya doin?

NikkiJ said...

Oh, sorry I didn't read the previous comment. Doing is raw is a lot of work. Keep it up.