KNITTERS-DELIGHT



2:53 PM

I'm Still Here...and other Updates

Sorry for the long absence. I haven't been doing too much on the knitting front, since I started a second job to cover extra expenses. Unfortunately I strained my back and am now doing weekly Dr's appointments in addition to PT twice a week. Since I'm moving out of my current place the end of this month and have a trade show to go to in Arizona, this couldn't be any worse for timing.

Still - I found a place that I like and Tully is being very nice about things. After six years in a relationship, it's nice to know we can be amicable and even hang out as friends, especially since we’re sharing the same place right now.

In other news – today is Day 64 of eating raw food. I’ve lost over 22 pounds and am still pushing through. I’d like to lose 8-15 more. Once my back is strengthened, I’ll start exercising. Hopefully PT will help in this area. Here's a pic of me from a week ago (I've lost 3 more pounds since that pic).



I’ll try to get a move on my knitting so I have an FO to show.

19 comments:

brandilion said...

You look fantastic susan! Congratulations!

Debora said...

Sorry to hear that you hurt your back. But your ex may have second thoughts with you losing all that weight! You look great!

K. said...

Holy guacamole you look good!!!! Congrats on the weight loss! Hope your back feels better soon!!

WandaWoman said...

Yup, you do look great. The raw food movement is working well for you.

Virtuous said...

LOL @ K and guacamole!

You do look fabulous!!! And you want to lose more?? WHY!?? You will be a TWIG! Hope your back is feeing good again soon so you can be 100%.

Well I definitely understand about not having extra time right now for knitting but when you get your schedule setteld I am sure you will be cranking them out again!

Thanks for the update I was wondering about you!

Kessa said...

You look fabulous! Congrats!

AllyB said...

Wow, you look marvelous! (in a Billy Crystal voice) lol Congrats on the weight loss program. Glad things are working out smoothly with your life transition. Have fun at the show in AZ.

Robin said...

Wow! You look really great, Susan! Can't wait to see what you knit next to fit your new body!

Lara said...

You look fabulous! Great job!

You sound like you are doing better and I am so glad. I wish the best for you.

And back problems....those hurt. A strained back is awful. Get well soon.

amanda said...

Congrats on the weight loss - you look great! Hope your back is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to go on a Raw Foods Diet! You look fantastic!!! I'm glad things are working out for you!

Susan said...

Thanks everyone. I hope to get a lot of knitting done during my travel time to Arizona.

Sheila said...

Whooaa!... you look fantastic and enjoy your trip to Arizona.

Anonymous said...

You look great! You should post some fave raw food recipes:0

JustMe said...

Wow - you look great! You can tell the difference in weight even from this small picture ;).

Jada said...

Congrats on the weight lost!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on day 64 of raw food! I bet you feel really different now. Healthy and vital and all those good things.
I hope your back is better soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the raw food tip, Sus. And thanks 1,000,000 for stopping by my baby blog. You've sent motivation though you probably weren't intending to.

foodandknitgirl said...

Can we say HELLO HOTTIE!! You look so go. I have been thinking of doing the raw diet my self. Before to long your ex will be kicking himself for letting you go!!