KNITTERS-DELIGHT



10:18 AM

FO on the Horizon...Almost

I have finished the back of the summertime tunic. I have 4 inches til the front is completed and an FO will be here! I am going to go to Michael's for lunch and pick up ribbon for the project. I will be soooo happy to have an FO done. For whatever reason, things slowed down after I completed Rusted Root and Sahara for the last SKC KAL. I'm also planning on checking out the cottonease colors for Fifi since Luv2Stitch has a beautiful Fifi FO made from cottonease.

I have never used it, but am willing to try it for this project. I have so much yarn in my stash right now for planned projects. I have yarn for a camisole from Knitting Lingerie Style, yarn for Nicole from ChicKnits, yarn for the Textured Tunic from Fitted Knits, yarn for the Drop-Stitch tank from Fitted Knits, yarn for Tomato, yarn for Coachella, and numerous other projects. I also am halfway finished my Not-So-Shrunken Cardigan from Wendy Bernard. I completed one, except for the sleeves, but decided it was too big. I restarted and am doing short rows to allow me to make a snugger fit (with room for the girls), but since it's a wool project, the San Diego summer hasn't motivated me to finish. With all this said (well...written), why am I still searching for more yarn??!!?? Addiction can be a terrible thing, even in yarn form. Hopefully I'll cast on for Fifi and Tomato sometime this weekend.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cant wait to see your top!

Sheila said...

Your ST Tunic will be finished in no time... I love Luv2Stitch's Fifi.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I found a cool knitting group that meets on Saturdays. It meets in Mira Mesa at the Panera on Westview Parkway. I hope you can make it. Here's a link to all the info.
http://crochet.meetup.com/465/