KNITTERS-DELIGHT



11:23 PM

FO - Summertime Tunic

I have finaly completed the Summertime Tunic. I will be wearing it to work tomorrow. My boyfriend gets back from out-of-town at 1:00 am this morning, so I won't be bugging him to take a pic of me until later on in the evening. FO pics to come....

I have also cast-on for my latest project - Fifi. I wasn't sure which project to start, but with all of the fast SKC knitters, I figured it was now or never. I'm using CottonEase and am enjoying it so far. Since I'm picking up Tully at 1:00 am, I'll be knitting while watching Discover Channel's Shark Week in order to keep myself awake. Hopefully I'll have good (an accurate) progress.

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

Can't wait to see the photo shoot!

Cottonease feels so good, I have yet to knit with it!

Sheila said...

Yeah!! you finsihed it... will stay tuned for pics.

Adrienne said...

Glad you finished! Can't wait to see it!